On the East coast as the weather continues to get warmer and warmer we are spending more time outdoors. Here are a few tips for adding in Outdoor Sacred Self-Care by Walking.
- Walking creates a safe sacred space to open up and feel freer
- Walking helps you connect to Mother Earth and divine messages from spirit
- Walking helps to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle
- Walking improves your mood
- Walking strengthens your bones and muscles
- Walking improves your balance and coordination
- Walking everyone can do with low impact to your body
- Walking can be done alone or with a friend
- Walking is a powerful way to increase deeper thinking, creativity, problem solving, and gain insights into life situations
This is just a small sampling of the benefits to walking outdoors. Time to break out of the old, and take a completely new approach and get totally invested in the changes you want to make. Those first steps are taking a walk with me…grab your shoes and let’s go outside!